Vertical packaging machine and horizontal packaging machine difference
Vertical packaging machine packaging process through the material stretching feeding device for feeding, plastic film through the film cylinder shape into a cylinder, while the packaging into the bag, cross-seal mechanism according to the color code photoelectric detection device to cut the packaging length and position.
Vertical packaging machine features are described as follows:
1, advanced Chinese touch screen control, easier operation;
2, product packaging, print the date once completed. Save time, save costs;
3, optimized structure design, disassembly, cleaning more convenient;
4、Intelligent design, no under the material, not packaged empty;
5, horizontal and vertical seal temperature independent control, better adapt to a variety of packaging materials.
Horizontal packaging machine a packaging machine, suitable for cookies, rice pass, snow cake, custard pie, chocolate, bread, instant noodles, moon cake, drugs, daily necessities, industrial parts, cartons or trays and other types of regular object packaging.
The features of horizontal packaging machine are as follows:
1. Double inverter control bag length that is set to cut, no need to adjust the empty walk, a step in place, save time and film;
2. Man-machine interface, convenient and quick parameter setting;
3. Fault self-diagnosis function, fault display at a glance;
4. High-sensitivity photoelectric eye color scale tracking, digital input sealing and cutting position, so that the sealing and cutting position is more accurate;
5. Independent PID control of temperature, good for various packaging materials;
6. Positioning stop function, no sticky knife, no waste of packaging film;
7. All the control is realized by software, convenient for function adjustment and technology upgrade, never lag behind;
8. simple transmission system, more reliable work, more convenient maintenance.
Vertical packaging machine and horizontal packaging machine in addition to their different characteristics, there are their machine structure is not the same.